Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My blog on domain danielbaktiar.com launches today

Today I have finally made a successful copy of my dbaktiar.wordpress.com. Now that I run wordpress blog on my own domain danielbaktiar.com.

There is some minor glitches, such as the exported than imported Wordpress now produces "&gt"s where it should display ">". Right now I just simply edit them one by one as there's not so much such occurrence. Overall I am highly satisfied with the smooth migration. The Wordpress team had done a great job to make it very easy to migrate and move Wordpress blogs around!

I decided to setup my own domain and hosted site because I need some degree of freedom in customizing my website, CSS, javascript, and also to put AdSense as well, too name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment